Ben and Sheri Cook, the owners of Boise Muffler Auto Repair, stand behind everything they do and everyone they serve. As a husband and wife team, they engender trust, honesty and integrity from their employees, vendors, and business partners to ensure their customers can rely on everyone who takes care of them and their vehicles.
Ben is a veteran auto-mechanic who started working on cars before he had a driver’s license. While most teenagers saw a cool car as a way to find a date, Ben was interested in how they worked and how to fix and modify them. His love of classic cars fueled his career path, and he thrives on making things run and drive better than before. Ben went to school to become a certified mechanic, and is an ASE-Certified Master Technician, as well as forever looking to expand his education and knowledge.
Sheri has a master’s degree in Public Administration, with certificates in both Leadership and Human Relations, and Conflict Management. She is an experienced business manager, but left the public sector to follow their shared vision for helping others and becoming entrepreneurs.
Sheri also teaches both Conflict Management and Public Administration, and her passion is organizational assessment and strategic planning in increase both efficiency and effectiveness, while create innovative work environments and engaging team.
"Taking care of cars by taking care of people. We empathize with people and their problems and in that way we are able to build life long relations with our clients."
"Boise Muffler Auto Repair is committed to our customer’s needs, providing thoughtful and thorough vehicle care and comprehensive value-based services aimed to keep you confidently on the road."
"Ben and Sheri have melded their passion and expertise for cars and creating a better human experience. And although Ben loves cars, he turned on the charm and got the girl nonetheless."
- Our job is maintaining your trust, and our recommendations are made with optimal value in mind.
- We only offer the parts and services you need.
- We keep our feet planted firmly in our community, building relationships and fostering both personal and educational growth.
- We promote a collaborative, enthusiastic work environment, allowing our team to provide excellent automotive maintenance and repair. Our team enjoys challenging projects and thinking out-of-the-box to meet your needs.
- We provide a clean, safe and well equipped workspace, allowing each team member to learn and grow together with continuing education and a supportive learning network.
- We focus on routine vehicle maintenance, allowing you to feel confident.
- Our thorough diagnostics help us provide customers with comprehensive plans for their vehicles present and future needs—this adds more than value to our relationships – it promotes trust and peace of mind.
- We always stand behind our service, offering an outstanding parts and labor warranty to extend your value.